Sunday, January 3, 2010

High Moon

2010 . Pretty strange yet exciting looking numbers together. I hope everyone had a bangin' New Years Eve and had a blast. I was one of the few stuck working all night and the next so....momma's gonna celebrate another time (perhaps when I am vacationing in Spain?)

The last decade was pretty amazing and I have no doubts this one shall be the same. Anndd, to start it off proper, here is what I would like to wear everyday until summer hits...



rick owens calf skin hat, pamela love moodring, bird skull ring & where the wild things are ring, dominic jones claw ring, madeherthink double talon knuckle buster & cage cuff spine, helmut lang soft wool side top, maurie & eve black sequin flared trousers, mary frances amazing amethyst bag, sam edelman zoe boots

No comments:

Post a Comment