Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Instant Karma



hat - walmart (i know right?) glasses - in some shop in boulder , blazer - gap sweater - vintage cashmere maxmara - thrifted , jeans - dvb , ankle boots - baby blue suede -rugged warehouse

Sorry about the shit quality but I'm having cam issues. In lieu of my adoration, I continue my quest to look as much like the lovechild of John & Yoko as much as possible, I bring you this. Planning and prepping my trip for California. Leaving on the 2nd and doing a huge loop. Pretty stoked about this seeing as last time I left this state, I did a grande ole tour stemming from Vegas, Hawaii (Big Island and Maui for a month), back to Vegas, Missouri (boyfriend's family reunion -- which was unexpectedly fun) back to Aspen.

This should fare to be a good trip.

Anyone want to meet up on the West Coast?

Here's the goal:

No comments:

Post a Comment