Monday, September 13, 2010

Catch Ups




(H&M blouse, assorted rings, leather cuff a gift from my bf from Turkey, vintage suede fringe purse, lei jeans, target boots and belt from Built By Wendy)


Been totally spacing on posting my outfits. Silly girl. Here is what I wore when I went on an interview for my current job. Things have been great! Fashion's Night Out I hung out with my coworker and new friend Hannah Ongley of gloriasjeans.com and my friend Dan who works for VH1 AND we met and took pictures with one of the most amazing women ever, thee Diane von Furstenburg!!

It was glorious and fun. Skipped around and had a bloody good time. I had found this amazingly beaded floor length vintage dress for only $15 the night before. I should have pictures of it soon.  

Tchuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment